At Makin’ Thyme Catering, Inc., a key element of our success and vision is our commitment to humanitarian projects that serve and benefit the communities where we do business, as well as in locations around the world. From our hearts to yours, thank you for choosing us and becoming part of our humanitarian efforts.
One of the many projects that we strive to raise funds for is an effort to supply food and water to third world countries.
- You can make additional contributions through https://www.winetowater.org/
Our projects also targets the prevention of diseases such as Parkinson’s Disease.
- Check out U-Turn Parkinson’s created by Tim Hague Sr. Click http://www.timsr.ca/ to learn more. Discover how to sponsor Tim through http://www.timsr.ca/sponsor-page
- Check out Canada and Advocate for Parkinson’s Disease- to donate click here as well. http://uturnparkinsons.org/
We also target and support organizations for Local and Global Animal Rescues.
- Check out Hooves and Hounds as one of our main donation recipients. Please visit their site to help this incredible group care for and rehabilitate their rescue animals http://www.hoovesnhounds.org/vision/
- We have found A small organization on Ko Kut Thailand who rescue the dogs on the Island, provide them with shelter and much needed medical attention. Click the link http://www.soidog.org/emails/KohKoodMailing/KohKoodMailingOnlineVersion.html
In addition to these projects, we’re also working to help a non- profit organization called SLP INC.
- This non- profit organization is a well-rounded, alternative private school that serves inner city children and youths, refugees, new-comers and young families. The private school utilizes concepts of empowerment and creative experiences in education and runs during the summer time; to help bridge that gap between school years. This project is being developed by a team of educators and community members that see the benefits of this type of programming in our city and would like to see it grow. For further information and donations towards this project please contact our Chiefs of Humanitarian Projects and Education, Ashley A. Roach at firstname.lastname@example.org or 204 979 4086